Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chapter 2

As many of you know, I am passionate about flowers, plants, landscapes and all things GREEN... oh and burlap, silk, satin, linen, cut glass, silver, velvet, antique vases and I could go on and on.

So after a ten year hiatus, I am back to the thing I am most passionate about besides God, my family and friends: helping others with putting lush and beautiful plantings and arrangements front and center in their homes, yards and offices.

What better time to begin than the holidays, exactly where I started ten years ago.  You may remember me (a little less gray, a few less wrinkles and maybe a tad thinner - definitely a lot more stressed with three young kids at home) decorating mantelpieces, tying luscious ribbon on wreaths and lampposts, wrapping bannisters in sweet smelling cedar and smiling all the day long.  Oh creativity, how I have missed you.

So, if you would rather be playing with your grandchildren, reading a book, shopping, or cooking instead of decorating, I would love to help you fill that need.  Email me at sgatedesign@gmail.com or call my cell 843.267.3438.  I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment