Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother's Day Love

MOTHER'S DAY



When I think about how much I love my mother... I am completely overwhelmed
by the mere thought of Mother's Day.  How could I possibly express my love for this woman that has given me more than I could have ever hoped for?  Her love, her listening and patient heart, her time, her energy, her prayers... she never stops giving.

My own precious Mama:

Are you at a loss for a way to express your love for your mama or another female loved one or mentor in your life? 

Whether this
woman
 is your
 wife, 
Mother, 
Grandmother
 or a 
daughter or daughter-in-law
 (especially one who is a 
new Mom);
a
gardening consult


makes for a great
GIFT!


And South Gate Design can help with just that. 
Allow SGD to bring beauty and joy to the woman you love with...
Spring flowers in the flowerbeds


Strawberry pots in hot colors


Classic Urns that overflow with


lively and bright florals!

A woman who mothers with care, courage, patience, affection, perseverance, selflessness, joy and unending love
deserves to be
CELEBRATED!



Mother's Day is just around the corner...
May 13, 2012


Call with questions
or
to schedule
a
gardening consult!


843.267.3438
South Gate Design

No comments:

Post a Comment